Strong core, simple as that. The AbMat, when placed under the lumbar spine with the higher portion towards your hips creates this beautiful environment for the abdominal muscles to move through their full and available range of motion.
AbMat Sit-Up Setup
- Sit on the floor with the AbMat placed beneath your lower back, higher part under your lumbar.
- Legs are bent with feet on the floor.
- Sit tall.
Performing the sit-up
- Lay back over the ab mat reaching hands over head
- Reach to touch the floor overhead, extending your core over the ab mat
- Drive up leading with your arms, engaging your core.
- Touch your heels or the floor by your feet.