Constantly varied, functional movements, done at the right intensity. Our CrossFit Group Classes focus on the daily workout as posted on our website. We provide members our own in-house programming geared toward improving health through fitness. Our programming will achieve success regardless of your goal…strength, weight loss, increased mobility, endurance, etc. The full-body workouts help each individual reach their OWN fitness and health potential. Various group classes are scheduled throughout the day, many that offer childcare on-site. Memberships are month-to-month, no contracts.
FREE TRIAL CLASS
- Experienced CrossFitters – click here to sign-up for a free drop-in
- No CrossFit experience – We offer a beginners intro class where you meet one-on-one with a coach to discuss your health and wellness goals. You’ll also complete a short workout to give you a taste for what CrossFit is all about. This is available to anyone who is interested in checking out our gym and has not participated in CrossFit classes before. View our calendar and click on any Beginner Free Trial class to get registered. Have questions? Give us a call to learn more, 205-790-2019.
Monthly Membership – nice and simple, one option, no contracts
Reduced Rate Monthly Memberships – please call to set-up membership, 205-790-2019
- Military/Fire/Police – 20% off
- Student/Teacher – 15% off
- Couples – 10% off total membership fees
A great option for those that travel or would like to supplement CrossFit or barbell exercises with their current training regimen.