Constantly varied, functional movements, done at the right intensity. Our CrossFit Group Classes focus on the daily workout as posted on our website. We provide members our own in-house programming geared toward improving health through fitness. Our programming will achieve success regardless of your goal…strength, weight loss, increased mobility, endurance, etc. The full-body workouts help each individual reach their OWN fitness and health potential. Various group classes are scheduled throughout the day, many that offer childcare on-site. Memberships are month-to-month, no contracts.
FREE TRIAL CLASS
- Experienced CrossFitters – click here to sign-up for a free drop-in (not available at this time due to COVID-19)
- No CrossFit experience – We offer a beginners intro class where you meet one-on-one with a coach to discuss your health and wellness goals. You’ll also complete a short workout to give you a taste for what CrossFit is all about. This is available to anyone who is interested in checking out our gym and has not participated in CrossFit classes before. We offer a beginners session every Saturday morning at 9am. View our calendar and click on any Beginner Free Trial class to get registered. Have questions? Give us a call to learn more, 205-790-2019.
Monthly Membership – nice and simple, one option, no contracts
Reduced Rate Monthly Memberships – please call to set-up membership, 205-790-2019
- Military/Fire/Police – 20% off
- Student/Teacher – 15% off
- Couples – 10% off total membership fees
A great option for those that travel or would like to supplement CrossFit or barbell exercises with their current training regimen.
We are NOT accepting drop-ins at this time due to COVID-19.